I've Been Gone And It's So Cool Why

Search form

Subscribe to our Newsletters

I've Been Gone And It's So Cool Why

I've been gone for a while, but I haven't been sitting around eating bon bons watching movies all day everyday!

So, what is my excuse?

It's  an awesome one, I'll tell you that!

For the past few months I have been deep in research and development of my latest project that I am so excited about.

You know me...

I'm passionate about health. Living healthy. Eating healthy. Choosing healthy. 

I have my own line of safe and natural skin care products called, Glowing Mama.

I've written a couple cookbooks, taught countless classes on eating healthy, have had a blog for over 9 years, been a contributor to many third party blogs and organizations, and so much more - all the tune of teaching people to live a healthy life, in every area of their life.

That brings me to my latest project.

An idea that brings all of these aspects into one spot, at one time, once a month.

Seriously, I'm so excited about this and already have my first month successfully under my belt.

Now I want to pass along the fun stuff to you so you can check it out and see what you think.

Okay, here we go.

My latest project is called..........

"ps...lovelove"

What is it, you ask?

Well, it's a themed monthly lifestyle (subscription) box that is delivered to your door at the same time every month. 

Every month!

Each  month you will receive a box filled with amazing goodies! Goodies from me. That I made. Right here in Colorado. 

Not teeny trial sizes, but sizes you would buy in the store or buy from my shop.

For real.

These can also be given as gifts - one time or on going - your choice! I don't know about you, but I love to give gifts that are unique, not made in China and healthy and safe for the recepient. This is perfect!

Depending on the theme for the month, you will receive products and items that are tied to the theme.For August, the box theme is, "Bonfire Nights!" So much fun!

Skin care products (lotions, scrubs, spritz's, lip balm, etc.), snacks, tea blends, coffee mixes, artisan chocolates, recipe cards and fun add-ins that just make life more enjoyable!

For example, my first box that was sent out to a group of beta-testers had the theme, "Sunkissed".

The box had skin care products for the summer (sun oil, healing facial spritz, after sun body splash and healing lip balm). It contained an organic sweet 'n salty snack mix, organic herbal tea blend, organic coconut oil sugar scrub, two artisan chocolates, lavender essential oil and a tea ball strainer.

How fun is that???

Each box is valued at $80 or more, BUT your monthly cost is way below that! (You can view all the options for that here), but packages start at $49/month plus S/H. For all the handmade (in the USA I'll add), organic, non-gmo, sustainable and clean products you receive each month - you can't beat this price. On top of that, we donate 10% of all our profits to organizations that are impacting the world and changing lives. 

This truly is so much fun for me. Being able to take all the stuff I love doing - and presenting in a box for people who love the stuff as much as me!

I also love that 98% of what's inside is American made - by yours truly - using ingredients that are organic, non-gmo, local, sustainable, clean and more! The other 2% are those fun goodies: chocolates from Mexico, summer drink umbrellas, tea ball strainers, etc.

Our packaging and filling is just about as natural as we can get! We use brown kraft boxes that have a simple stamp on the top (no printed boxes, ever), our filler is recycled natural kraft paper, we use unbleached wax paper and glass containers for our products and our labels are as simple as we can make them! All of our inserts are printed on recycled paper and you can pretty much recycle or compost everything inside the box, including the box!

If you want to know more about our lifestyle box, go HERE! If you want to read the story behind the box, go HERE! If you want to view the different plans, go HERE!

So, there you go!

Why I've been MIA! You will see me more now that our Lifestyle Box has launched, but this won't  be the last you hear about it!

I'm so excited to be doing this. I hope you go check it out now - just to  see what it's all about and read up on it. Forward the info on to a friend or share on your social media - why would you want to keep this a secret?

You wouldn't.

Until we talk again, go check out "ps...lovelove" and make your life beautiful!

xo Kari